Tuesday, July 5, 2011

987 Visitors!!

Good morning to all!
Thank you again to everyone who has already submitted stuff for Dan's blog site. I cannot even begin to share how many thankful comments and joy it has brought to so many people, including myself. As much as I cry, every time I have to post something new, it's amazing to me to see how many people loved Dan so much and will carry on his memory for the rest of our lives. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update, as I was shocked when I finally looked at the traffic. 987 views. All I can say is "Wow". Please continue to send pictures and stories and it becomes bearable and we will continue to fill this site with many wonderful memories that we can all share whenever we think about our amazing Dan.

Xoxo,
Lish

1 comment:

  1. I found out that a special person I had the privilege to know in my life lost his life this last May. It broke my heart when I asked a mutual friend tonight how he was, and he told me the news. Rest in peace Dan. You had a great heart, and were a good person. Lost, but never forgotten. You will be missed! Tears are rolling down my face as I post this. XO

    Kevin Dasso

    ReplyDelete