Sunday, July 10, 2011

With Love From Marianne

Dan was an angel. He had a heart of gold and was so caring, compassionate and loving. He like myself had a very fragile and delicate heart. He was always there for me. He was so smart, even as kids he was taking apart electronics and fixing them. Right after he graduated high school he took his dog Chester, packed his pickup truck and headed out west to Arizona. He went to school and worked two jobs. He always wanted to learn more. He took me in several times as i made my trek from Michigan. We had so many good times together, we hiked together, had barbecues, jogged with Bentley, had serious talks, listened to music, lots of laughs and practically spoke our own language. We had so many inside jokes and even sound effects and noises that only he and I understood. God I miss him. I will always hold tight to all the memories, laughs, and good times that we shared together. We always cheered each other up, if Dan was around you were smiling and laughing. He would get me out of my funks when I was down, with his positive attitude and loving spirit. My life won't be the same without you Daniel Allen Bowdell, but, I will carry on and live in your honor. Love always, your baby sister....Marianne

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why but today u and Dan have been on my mind and I wanted u to know, Marianne, that Dan has not been forgotten - not by me- every time someone talks about hiking I tell them about Dan and how I puked on the Camel! Lol remember when Dan called u to tell u I puked on the damn camel?? I still pray for u and for ur healing from this tragedy. Dan was a good man- he was kind and sweet and handsome as hell! I remember him today-
    Ur friend always,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete