Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To Dan's Family and Friends and Loved ones,

My Name is Steve Uhrman.  I met Dan about 8 years ago at a friends dinner party/social gathering.  We didn't exhchange information at the time, but Dan reached out to me a few years later and we reconnected.  Dan introduced me to Aubrey and the three of us would cook, hike, socialize and just laugh and have fun.  Dan was such a caring person.  He always was in a great mood and always could make me laugh.  Dan and I would talk a lot on the phone.  After he moved to Portland, we would talk about once a month for about 2 hours at a time.  We would talk about life, school, etc.  I spoke to him in March about school etc and that was the last time we spoke.  Dan was my friend and I will miss him greatly.  I had a few gatherings at my house for dinner parties myself and Dan and Aubrey always came.  In addition, I had a small group hiking each Sunday up Camelback Mountain.  I am attaching all of those pictures for you.  I know that they are not the greatest quality, but I thought that you should have them.  I am truly sadened about the loss of Dan.  Again, I will miss him greatly. 

Thank you,
Steve Uhrman


No comments:

Post a Comment